The date of December 1 is approaching, an important moment for clubs, members and families. In fact, the window in which it is possible to request the release is ‘reopened’, depending on the situations in which one finds oneself at the membership level and beyond. A deadline that brings with it questions, doubts, requests on how to proceed, what to do and how to do it.
Questions, doubts and requests that will find answers in the direct that SprinteSport has arranged for Tuesday 29 November at 5.30 pm on Facebook and Youtube channels of SprinteSport, during which they will be guests the lawyer Domenico Filosasports expert, Ilenia Barillasecretary and much more than Lascaris as a company voice, the regional referent of thePiedmont Footballers’ Association, Fabrizio Alandi and with guests also journalists from newspapers specialized in youth football from other regions of Italy.
A dedicated space designed to be able to give certain information and clear answers on the rules and procedures of junctions and memberships, precisely in view of the date of 1 December. A space designed precisely to give a voice to those who have questions to ask, which can be asked live to guests for clear feedback and precise indications.
A subject, that of memberships, junctions and more, in which the rules dictate cases and possibilities. From the type of membership based on age to the different possibilities and types of junctions envisaged by the NOIF which we report below as an introduction and ‘regulatory framework’ also in view of the appointment on Tuesday 29 November.
“Youth” ART. 31 NOIF
1. Football players who have completed their eighth year by birth and who have not completed their 16th year at the start of the football season are qualified as “young players”.
2. “Young” footballers can be registered with associated clubs in the Leagues or with clubs that carry out exclusive activities in the Youth and Scholastic Activity Sector and in the Women’s Football Division.
3. The “young” footballer/soccer player is bound to the club for which he is registered for the sole duration of the sports season, at the end of which he is free by right. Transitional provisions The amendment to paragraph 1 enters into force on 1 July 2022, except as provided for in the subsequent provisions.
• The “youth” membership is prepared and purchased within the Internet Portal of the NLD dedicated to companies which serves as an aid to the “One Stop Shop” set up at the provincial Delegations of the NLD. • Following the completion of the online forms, with the insertion of the information necessary for membership, a pre-compiled form is prepared which must be printed and duly signed by the player, by the parental authority and by the President of the Company.
• For the issuance of the Card, this prepared form must be sent to the One-Stop Shop of the Provincial Delegation of the NLD with territorial jurisdiction together with the multiple certificate of registry for sporting use (birth, residence and family status) of each child to be registered , as indicated by the territorially competent LND Regional Committee.
• Clubs that have to register a young player with an annual card, already registered for the previous Sporting Season with the same Club, are not obliged to re-submit the above documentation, barring any changes in the personal data.
• The Clubs must ensure compliance with the provisions on health protection by acquiring the certification of SUITABILITY for each player’s NON-COMPETITIVE or COMPETITIVE sporting activity.
“Young amateurs” ART. 32 NOIF
1. The footballers/female players:
to) who turn 16 during the season they can hire with the club of the National Amateur League or with the Serie B clubs of the Women’s Football Division, for which they are already registered / and with a membership bond until the end of the sports season within which they have completed the 24th year of age , acquiring the qualification of “young amateurs”.
b) who have already turned 16 on 1 July will assume with the company of the National Amateur League or with the Serie B companies of the Women’s Football Division for which they are registered, a membership bond until the end of the sports season within which they have completed the 24th year of age, acquiring the qualification of “young amateurs”. 1.bis Young amateur footballers, in order to allow, also in consideration of FIFA provisions on the subject, the performance of both eleven-a-side football and five-a-side football activities, are allowed to vary their activities within the limits and with the methods established by art. 118 of the NOIF.
2. Players with the qualification of “young amateurs” assume, upon completion of the 18th year, the qualification of “non-professional”. Transitional provisions The amendment to paragraph 1 enters into force on 1 July 2022, except as provided for in the subsequent provisions.
In the 2022/2023 season, for footballers/female players born in the first half of 2006, it is allowed to assume the bond even for a single football season, at the end of which they are free by right.
In the 2023/2024 season, for footballers/female players born in the first half of 2007, it is permitted to assume the bond even for a single sporting season, at the end of which they are free by right.
• The “young amateurs” membership is prepared and purchased within the Internet Portal of the NLD dedicated to companies which serves as an aid to the “One Stop Shop” set up at the provincial Delegations of the NLD.
The “young” players, from the 14th year of age assume the qualification of “young series” – pursuant to art. 33 of the NOIF – when they subscribe to a membership card for a club associated with one of the professional leagues. The “young series” membership is issued by the Professional League to which they belong.
For the procedures for registering “Young Foreigners”, please refer to the provisions on the subject by the Italian Football Federation. It should be noted that any membership requests may be made if in compliance with the provisions of art. 40 of the NOIF and the FIFA Regulations Therefore, we invite you to read the summary note “International transfers of minors and first registration of foreign minors” and the aforementioned Federal Rule.
RELEASE AND REVOCATION OF MEMBERSHIP
RELEASE AND REVOCATION OF ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FOR SERIOUS AND DOCUMENTED REASONS OF AN EXCEPTIONAL NATURE FALLING WITHIN THE FIGC (Art. 42/1/c of the NOIF) Art. 42/1/c of the NOIF
Membership can be revoked for reasons of an exceptional nature on the basis of the unquestionable determination of the Federal President; the revocation takes effect from the date of the determination.
The revocation request signed by the player and by both parents with parental authority, accompanied by the relative documentation, will be examined by the Youth and School Sector, which will evaluate its exceptional nature and issue its opinion to be sent to the Federal President for possible adoption of the revocation order.
The request itself must be made by the parental authority of the minor in two copies to be sent by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt, by PEC (email@example.com) to the President of the Youth and Scholastic Sector and to the Society for which the player is registered.
The receipt of the registered letter sent to the club or of the certified e-mail sent to the club must be attached to the letter sent to the youth and school sector. Requests without the receipt of the registered letter or PEC sent to the Company and/or the appropriate documentation are automatically rejected. For a quick response to the requests, it will be necessary to indicate the postal address and e-mail address of the footballer’s family.
RELEASE AND REVOCATION OF ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP OF COMPETENCE OF REGIONAL COMMITTEES and/or PROVINCIAL DELEGATIONS RELEASE BY WITHDRAWAL (Article 107, paragraph 1, of the NOIF)
As arranged annually by the FIGC, with a specific Official Statement and pursuant to Art. 107, paragraph 1, last paragraph of the Internal Organizational Regulations, the “young” players registered with annual registration, by the dates indicated in the Official Notices, can be included in the supplementary release lists to be sent electronically to the Regional Committees with territorial jurisdiction within established terms: From Thursday 1 December 2022 to Thursday 15 December 2022 (7.00 pm) The electronic filing date applies.
The registration of players released for free during this period must take place from Friday 17 16 December 2022 . The Regional Committees publish in their Official Releases, at the end of the period foreseen for the releases, the lists of players released.
RELEASE DUE TO INACTIVITY OF THE COMPANY (Article 110, paragraph 6 and 7 of the NOIF) (Paragraph 6)
“Young” players registered with annual registration for clubs participating exclusively in the activities organized by the Youth and Scholastic Activity Sector have the right to release due to inactivity in the event that the club WITHDRAWS FROM THE CHAMPIONSHIP or IS EXCLUDED FROM IT before 31 January .
This provision does not apply if the Company is entitled to participate in other Championships. Players in the “CHICKS” and “BEGINNERS” categories have the right to be released if the Clubs for which they are registered do not register for the relevant activities by 30 March.
The release of “young” players, in the cases indicated above, is automatic and the Regional Committees with territorial jurisdiction acknowledge the same with publication in their Official Notices.
RELEASE FOR CHANGE OF RESIDENCE (Article 110, paragraph 7 of the NOIF) (Paragraph 7)
The territorially competent NLD Delegations, at any time of the football season, can order the revocation of memberships of “young” players in the “Pulcini” and “Esordienti” categories WHEN THE TRANSFER OF THEM, together with their respective families, is PROVEN , even of the same city, which do not allow the activity to be carried out at the Company that owns the membership card.
The remaining categories (Very Young and Students) fall within the competence of the Youth and Scholastic Sector, which will evaluate the request by sending its opinion to the Federal President for the possible adoption of the provision to revoke membership according to the criteria contained in Art. 111, paragraph 1, of the NOIF
RELEASE DUE TO INACTIVITY OF THE PLAYER
The “young” footballer, bound with an annual membership, who after four days from the start of the championship, has not taken part in any match, for reasons not attributable to him, can request the release for inactivity.
To this end, the player must send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt also signed by the parental guardians to the REGIONAL COMMITTEE with territorial jurisdiction (sending a copy, by registered mail, also to the club to which he belongs)
The receipt of the registered letter sent to the Company must be attached to the letter sent to the territorially competent REGIONAL COMMITTEE.
The Company may lodge an objection within eight days of receiving the request, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent to the Regional Committee and for information to the player.
Opposition not made by the Company in the ways and terms indicated, is considered acceptance of the player’s request.
The release due to inactivity can be requested in agreement with the Company, before the start of the football activity (Championships or Tournaments).
This request, signed by the player and by those exercising parental authority, must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the competent Regional Committee, accompanied by the consent of the club to which he belongs and the original of the card certifying the membership.